June 16, 2009

MY CRAZY AUNTS

Hello friends and family,
 
Don't' you love summer?  time for friends and family.... One such day last week, we got to visit with two of Paul's aunts, Aunt Tubby and Aunt Rena.  Now her name is not really Tubby... but Lorraine.  Ever since I married into this family, Aunt Tubby has been the name.  She comes once a year to visit her family here.  She is the sister of Paul's dad, Joe.   I have dubbed them my crazy aunts.  They are so much fun to be around.  Just the the two of them span much history.  They are always telling stories of their families.   There is much history to learn from them two.  I treasure the time we have each time they are together.  I have a favorite photo of the both of them kissing on Josh when he was 6 weeks old.  I can see it on my mantel in 25 years of two dear sisters loving on their great-nephew.   Because I don't have a mantel, it's in my scrap book to treasure.
 
We met up at Taco Bell last week and shared a meal.  We could sit there all day and the neither of us would  get anything done except make memories.  So, our visit came to an end and we took pictures which is a Gallina tradition. 
 
Enjoy~
Thanks Aunt Rena and Aunt Tubby!  We MUST do this again.
Liz
 

No comments: