June 20, 2009

BURGER KING

Hello Friend and Family,
 
Burger King? Ever been there? My husband likes to frequent there... me... no.   But, when he goes and Josh is with him, he will get him a crown.   Have you ever read the inside rules of a crown.  One day when 9 boys were at my house and making much noise, the lone girl (the bride to be) decided to get into the act.
I was laughing up a storm, my husband was at the table and really wanted peace.  NOTTA....
 
She took the crown from the littlest one and started reciting the inside of the crown pretty loudly. So here it goes:
 
In a loud voice: I am the KING in her words, she was QUEEN
 
THIS IS THEIR POWERS:
1. There can only be one King
2. The King always gets his/ her way.
3. The King must speak with some kind of cool accent.
4. The King makes all the important decision governing selections of TV channels, movies, radio stations , as well as popular activities like snowboarding, pool hopping and cow tipping.  The King also determines who gets the remote, who rides 'shotgun' and of course, who pays.
5.  Rule ends when Crown is removed for more than 3 seconds.
 
I dint' know there were rules. Did you know? I guess the littlest one can figure that out for himself later~ There are still many proclaimed Kings who live in this house.  The Queen never gets the remote. 
 
THE QUEEN

No comments: