May 28, 2009

A Bad Day at Walmart!

Hello Friends and Family
I normally really love going shopping at Walmart.  It is my place to shop in Millington.  I've seen lots of people shopping.  At night, different kinds of people come out to shop, early in the morning different kinds of folks shop at least for reasons.  I've seen toddler triplets during Christmas time.  I've seen a man shop barefooted.  I've seen families, singles and seeing eye dogs.  I've seen old, ugly, handsome, fat, short and women who need more clothes on!
 
The other day I was shopping and happened to go to the bank first.  That trip normally doesn't tick me off, but it did by the rudeness of the teller this day.  Then Walmart was my next stop.   There was a lady with her husband or brother or someone with her in her party she was hashing her words with and had the voice of a bull horn.  It started at the door and went all thru the store.  I remember as I was bagging my tomatoes, looking up and seeing this 'very loud' party coming thru.  I stopped and just looked at them.  Why do people have to air their dirty laundry when coming into Walmart?   Have you ever seen families who come in and they are so engaged in conversation they don't even look up?  I try to come in and orientate myself to where I am going.
 
As I was shopping, this loud family was still loud even over by the meat counter.  Then the expletives spilled out.  Then the Walmart personnel came and told her to stop cussing.  She offered no apologies, she mostly told the man to shut up and she was perfectly able to use her cussing voice when ever she pleased.
She did tone it down... she was caught!   My hormones were rising and really wished I had the audacity to speak with her and tell her the loudness was not appreciative.   I really was treasuring my time alone walking the isles putting food in my basket for my family  and really didn't want to hear her loudness or cussing.
 
Anyhow....I left, then faced with this bumper sticker on a truck.   Some find it disgusting or funny!
Which I will send too and you decide!
Liz

No comments: