May 29, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHTS


I'm trying to get back into the hang of writing. I think of thoughts all day and then need a place to put them. I really need a playback machine during my day. I'm beginning to think my 'thinker' is going bad. Right around late afternoon, all my brain cells have been used up. Ever have that problem? My friend teases me her 'rememberer' is gone. She can't remember anything anymore! I do have a family remember who falls in that category!


So here are my random thoughts:


1. When El Toros runs out of meat 45 minutes before closing, what do you do????


2. How long can you stand in a line at Walmart???


3 How fast can you mow your grass?


4. How many sticks can you constantly pick up from 50 year old oaks?


5. How many triangles can you find at Walmart? Theres a star on the front!


6. If only I could translate Osea 6:3 from Romanian to English


7. Only longing for a empty June calendar!~ NAWWWWWWW


8. What the heck is a net book?


9. Wishing Sams was in my back yard~! BIG WISHES!


10. Wishing to finish Alg 2~

No comments: