March 01, 2009

SNOW IN MEMPHIS

Hello friends and family
we'll winter was not done with us yet.  It has snowed BIG time here in Memphis.  Crazy snow...
My sister in Mo.  didn't get any of this... crazy~~ we got much and has canceled many events.. but by Sunday night it will calm back down...
 
We did go out and play in it~ was fun~ I will post one picture but have many on my Facebook account.
We took one just for Jed~  Josh had fun playing in it~
 
We were out in the middle of it today.  Normally I would of been at home digging in for a long day.  But, I had my trusty driver, hubby, and we were all over today.  The visibility was pretty low going towards Millington.  I love the glow it gives at night.  I also asked why is snow white???
The bible says, our sins are as scarlet and white as snow.  See God even knew he made snow white before it at ever snowed.   I think purple or yellow snow would be cool. 
 
Okay.. we  are enjoying the last day of Feb. It packed a punch~~~
 
Liz

No comments: