March 15, 2009

HOMELESS BOY PART 2

 
Hello Friends and family,
 
I have another story to tell.  We have a joke around our house with a certain child about hobo's....
We'll Josh has decided to become one for real.  We got a new TV and the box is a child's playground for at least a few days before Trash Man comes.  He decided for real to sleep in it tonight.   He must of been really tired, cause it didn't take long for him to conk out.  I snuck back in there and took the picture.  Don't worry, I took all the other 'cute' things my other kids used to do.  By now, many years down the road, we cherish the 'cute' things... even the messes.  That's a whole another story.....  anyway....
 
We said to the kid who trash talks, or bandwagons around here about HOBOS.... that Josh is really doing it.. not just talking about it.    It was good...
 
Okay.. unless you missed the first go around of homeless man.. I'll post a few of those too.  I know he will have 'boxes' of fun in the next few days.... but THURSDAY IS COMING!!!!
 
Liz

No comments: