January 25, 2009

LAST MAN STANDING!!


Hello Friends,
This is what I look at at 4am. Yes, 4am. Once a year for the past 18 years, we have had a Stay-As-Long-As-You-Like-Night for our support group in January. This year, was no different. We had a girls game night. We came dressed in our PJ'S.... makes it really easy when you arrive home just drop your coat and head for the bed.
We had a wonderful time. Nothing better than playing great games with friends and eating a fabulous breakfast at 1:30AM. I was full till noon time on Saturday. Now staying up that late does have it's drawbacks on Saturdays. I stayed in my PJ's all day with a nap and with some peace and quiet.
Okay, I only do this on purpose once a year! When you hit 40, your body succumbs to being tired!!! or more than tired!
Liz

3 comments:

J-Mom said...

I had a blast, glad I left by 3...I was able to deal with my next day. I love the picture.

Anonymous said...

you look totally gangster in that picture. lol

Christie Jarvis said...

I remember when we did 2 of them at my house. Great memories!
I was coming down Watkins Friday night on the way home from William's mom's house and said "The Moms' dinner is right down the road" and William asked me if I wanted him to stop by so I could visit but I said no because I know he was tired from being at the hospital with his dad and then working all day. Maybe next time :)
See ya later LIZARD!